Wednesday 17 January 2007

Dogstitution: The Second Bite.

After being, quite frankly, astonishingly underwhelmed by the sheer scale of public response to the Bottom Line's first article there was a meeting. As lead hack I duly hauled myself up in front of the CEO and was remonstrated severely with the other assembled staff, (to wit - me), over the first e-dition. I was suitably humbled. Anyway after all that, I've gone ahead and published again. So here it is - the promised follow-up Lenny interview that you've all (ahem) been waiting for with baited breath no doubt.

I caught up with Lenny at a secluded location that I'm afraid I can't reveal to you for privacy and reasons pertaining to the Dog's Right Act (2007). Suffice to say, as you can see from the exclusive photo below, we've had to be very careful in making sure we didn't let any of the background into the pictures to protect the innocent. As you can see Lenny is looking a bit worse for wear, after all it's a dogs life being caught up in the hedonistic whirlwind that is .... dogstitution. It fairly takes my breath away to have to bring myself to use that word, but hey, it's all about getting to the Bottom Line right? Here's what Lenny had to say for himself after he'd had the chance to catch his breath and smoke a bespoke roll-up. (Amber Leaf in case you are wondering. Tt).

Lenny's lurid languishing lifestyle is clearly getting the better of him as we can see from this photie.

L: Oh Man, you again geezer, you know you ain't supposed to botherin' me no more since that ASBO.

TB: Ah yes Lenny. Well I understand that your 'owners' aren't so keen on having the truth come to light, but here at the Bottom Line we're not going to let a little thing like the law get between us and reality!

L: Oh Man. I just want some peace y'know. Not askin' for much.

TB: I understand Lenny I really do. Must be tough getting some time to yourself with all the constant attention. The groupies. The hangers on. Must be dreamin' of some space to yourself eh?

L: Just keep outta my face guv'nor alreet?

TB: I respect your need for space Lenny, must be difficult getting some downtime with all this hectic to-ing and fro-ing eh?

L: You're postal. Completely postal! [Looks about urgently for some signs of rescue....]

At that juncture Lenny got whipped away by one of his 'owners'. We managed to secure this exclusive photie that tells its own tale. Lenny was obviously booked in for yet another 'event'.



No comments: